Friday, April 5, 2013

Klaatu Barada Nik*cough*

There is an Army of Darkness RPG...


If I had more money in my pockets, I would be so there!

Funny enough, writing this at like 1 AM, in the morning, not too long ago I was talking to my sister about how much of a shame it is that I haven't seen this movie in such a long time.  Now, not only do I need to find the movie, I need to get this game.  If I do fork out the money to buy it, hopefully I don't have to recite some magic charm before picking it up, I might not say the words exactly like I was told, leading to the Lehigh Valley being overrun with the undead.  Let's just hope the Clerics are up to the challenge, just in case.

But I'm ready, I'm ready to play this game and to kick zombie ass!

Are all men from the Lehigh Valley loudmouth braggarts?  Nope.  Just me baby, just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment