Sunday, March 3, 2013

This Video Gave Me Feels


I love Les Miserables, ever since I was a Middle School kid and went to a concert done at my sister's High School and they did a medley of the music.  As such, you would probably assume that I saw the movie when it came out in December, right.... right?

I mean, you say you love Les Mis, you HAD to have seen it in theaters, you just had to...






That's right folks, I actually did not go see Les Mis in theaters.  Same reasons I didn't go see The Hobbit originally... okay, so my truck getting towed wasn't the reason, but the "I feel awkward going to movies alone" irrationality I have did keep me from seeing what I have been told and read was an amazing movie, despite Russell not being able to crow.  My sister said she would go with me, but she and I never did find the time to run out and go.  So this time, I actually DO have to wait for it to come to DVD, unlike The Hobbit, which I saw on my amazing January date with Destiny (the person Destiny, the one I keep talking about, the Goddess of Awesome, and not the metaphysical concept also called destiny, just throwing that out there, since I know "date with destiny" is usually used to describe the metaphysical concept).

SO when I was on YouTube and found this!  Oh my, the feels, all these feels.  And I'm not even on Tumblr and I'm rambling about my feels.


Now if you excuse me, I have to go prepare for D&D tonight.  Oh yeah, tomorrow is Monday, my Gaming Day.  Tomorrow, Table Plan: Dungeons!

No comments:

Post a Comment