Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break

I am posting this right before I head to sleep.  I'm finding it hard to though, seeing as how I am as excited as a kind on Christmas Eve.  Tomorrow I am going down to see Destiny for three days at her dorm, and hanging out with her for her spring break.  Honestly, I haven't been this excited for anything ever!  This time, I am making sure I take a lot of pictures, hopefully I can get around to uploading one or two up here, and just in general have a good time with this amazing woman.

This also mean that this week:

*There will be no House Rule post on The Window, because the last time I posted from her college, logging on felt like leaping through hoops and barrels... plus...  Blogging while hanging out with Destiny?


*There will also be no Pagan Blog Project post this Friday either.  I will be coming home later Thursday night, I have no topic planned (especially for the letter F), and I'm not going to just up and wing it.  When I'm not talking from experience or musing, I like to have my facts straight.

So let me get my well needed rest for the drive down, so I can wake up, shower, and put a little breakfast in my stomach.  And so, we end this blog post tonight, and blogging for the rest of the week basically, with a fitting song.


No comments:

Post a Comment