Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pagan Blog Project 2013

I am doing Pagan Blog Project for 2013!


Our first posting is......................... tomorrow.........






I want to, first of all, thank Allie at Hyperbole and a Half for those amazing images to describe my reaction to both hearing about this project, and my reaction to the first post basically being tomorrow.

Second of all, I want to thank Destiny (who has a blog set up just for this reason alone) for even introducing me to it in the first place.

So I guess my D&D gaming readers will have to wait for Amadeus the Naked Paladin until after tomorrow.  Tomorrow!  Altars?  Aradia?  Aiwass?  Who knows!

P.S.: I edited the originals that Allie made, though I don't know if she would make me my own images for this.  Maybe if I asked really nicely, with a plate full of cupcakes and cookies, dressed nice and with a bow-tie, because bow-ties are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment