Wednesday, December 19, 2012

EZPass (WARNING: CLUSTER-F-BOMB)

Imagine if you will, you are driving to your job and you come up to the toll, a necessary evil that travelers get used to.  So you pull up to the lane with a booth and get your money and roll down your window.  And then the horror sets in, there is no toll booth attendant!  Panic sets in, you don't want to, or maybe can't pay the fine for just passing.  And you only have one thing to thank for this, EZPass.

So that was my predicament this morning, driving into PA through the fucking bridge when I see that the lane that's half EZCrooks and half money toll doesn't have the blinking lights on.  So I go in there and the nightmare begins.

Me: What the Hell?!?

So I lean over, maybe the person was leaning down getting his or her coffee.  No problem, I sit then and wait.  Then this wonderfully pleasant woman comes over and nicely tells me that I was forced to go through (/sarcasm).

WNW: You have to go through!

Me: I'm not going to pay the ticket they are going to send me, the lane wasn't advertised as EZPass only!

Now granted, maybe the smartest thing to do was not to troll this wonderfully nice woman into an argument, but its early, I'm tired, and EZCrooks is notorious for going after the people like hobos on a cheap hooker.  I was adamant, I was not going to pay the mother fucking fine!

So I argued with, let's call her for what she was this morning, this bitch for two minutes, enough time for the bus behind me to fortunately take pity on a young driver and let me back out, much to the chagrin of the bitch and I'm fucking sure EZCrooks were letting out demonic screams of pain because they weren't getting a damn cent.  I paid my toll, and refrained from flipping the bird as I went through the toll, triumphant in my task of not getting fucked by EZPass.  I don't look like a bitch, so why do they want to fuck me like one, yes they were, yes they were!  And I don't like getting fucked by anyone else besides Mrs. Wallis (okay, maybe a bit toooo deep into that joke lol).

This EZPass lane debacle could have been easily avoided by one simple little decision: either make the lane an EZPass lane or a toll lane, none of this halfsies bullshit, that way, the unsuspecting driver does not have to pay EZCrooks a single cent, and can travel with the comforting thought that they get the toll paid without hidden fines attached.  Take for example the PA Turnpike, they have lanes dedicated to either or, and they have warnings a decent distance back as to what lane is which.  Maybe this bridge should take a lesson from them?  Maybe?

I know, bitching about it on a blog isn't going to get me anywhere fast, but damn do I feel better after this nice little rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment