Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good Heavens!

Just look at the time!


New York Comic-Con is next weekend!

Fuck Yeah!

The last time I have been to a convention was last year with my friend Andrew.  I don't remember the name of it, but it was video game related.  I remember getting a poster of the overworld of Dragon Warrior III, and missing out on the chance to see the Angry Video Game Nerd.  I also remember my ex basically cock-blocking me (metaphorically speaking) at every turn, because at the time apparently, having fun without her and not waiting on her hand and foot was something akin to blasphemy.

With Comic-Con, the last time I went it was just the Anime Festival, and it was 2009 with my friend Brandon.  The next two consecutive events failed to happen for me because: 2010, my friend's car breaks down the night before the event; 2011, apparently, hunting the big game (i.e. Bigfoot) was more important.

More Important than Comic-Con

This year, I will not be deterred, I will not be stopped.  Like Lady Godiva, I'm gonna go go go, there's no stopping me!  And this year, I have money to, I will get shit, more shit than I would know what to do with.

And the day after, it's D&D day, nerdgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment