Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Long, Dear Dodge Dakota

A simple little post, a simple little post to say goodbye to a truck that has been there for some really formative moments in my life.  For getting me to see Destiny in Philly, to Pagan/Buddhist festivals that shaped me, to countless D&D Nights and other a nerdy thing, I thank it for its work.  And even though you have been consigned to an early death thanks to the mechanics not really looking at my truck, know that you were always a hard worker (except for that time, of course, when you erupted like Old Faithful with coolant).

The Green Dragon, aka, Clara, Sheila, and the TruckDIS (trucks in relative dimensions
and space?)
1993-2013

ADDENDUM
Because this post wasn't over the top silly and sentimental already:

No comments:

Post a Comment